Monday, June 8, 2009

Job Search -- June 8th

As expected, not much progress was made in the job search last week. I did not get an update from the recruiter on the Austin-based job but I expect that they have taken a sharp turn from the original plan and may have started negotiations with a single candidate. The St. Louis-based job moves to a video interview with the Executive Recruiter this coming Thursday. The Minnesota-based job looks to be several weeks away from the first interview. Finally, I have a 2nd phone interview with a New York-based job this week. Note the trend? I cannot seem to scratch up any Dallas-based jobs at this time. I appreciate your prayers for wisdom as we navigate through the various job opportunities. I also appreciate your continued support and assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment