Saturday, June 13, 2009

Job Search -- June 13th

First, thanks for your continued prayers. This coming week will likely be an eventful week. That is because four (4) different job opportunities will be reaching a fork in the road -- "interview" or "no interview." Let me explain. First, I will hear from the hiring manager in MN when I am to be brought to MN for an interview (definite). Second, I will hear from a TX (DFW-area) company if I am to be brought in for an interview and when. Third, I will hear from an executive recruiter whether or not a MO company will be flying me to St. Louis for an interview. Finally, I will be talking to a hiring manager in IL that will determine whether I will be flying to IL for an interview.

So in effect, I will learn if I have anywhere from 1-4 interviews in the coming weeks. It is possible that any (or all) will not make such a decision this week. Nevertheless, I expect to have something "positive" to report next weekend. It is way too early to compare the four opportunities as to their "pro's" and "con's." When I find out more, I will pass it along.

Debi and I ask for wisdom as we go through the interview process. We desire to glorify God, serve Him, and be prudent with our resources in the next step in our journey on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment