Saturday, June 27, 2009

Job Search -- June 28th

This past week marked a turning point in the job search. For the first time, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (proverbially speaking). I concluded a final set of interviews with a MN-based firm that went very well. I also learned that a final (or nearly final) set of interviews are set up for next Tuesday for a Plano-based company. Finally, I am scheduled on Tuesday for a next to final interview (via phone) for a IL-based company. If the interviews go as well next week as did the MN interviews last week, I expect to be receiving at least one offer the week after July 4th. I will be posting another update next week as I do at the beginning of each month. Your prayers for wisdom and your on-going support are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment