Monday, March 23, 2009

Job Search -- March 23rd

The past two weeks have largely been taken up with "networking." Virtually everyday, I was out the door before 7am and rarely back home until 3pm. The various breakfasts, lunches, and coffees continue to generate numerous leads. The pace of meetings is slowing this week as I begin to set up the second wave of networking meetings. Once again I want to thank all those who have and are assisting me in finding a job. It is greatly appreciated.

The most promising job opportunities (at this time)are as follows: 1) I have had two phone interviews(both went well)with a CA-based company and am due to have a phone interview with the CFO this week. If that goes well, I will be flying to CA for an in-person interview. I am currently one of six finalists for the position. 2) I am actively trying to set up an interview for an interim CIO position in Austin. I hope to meet with the hiring manager tomorrow. 3) I have a phone interview for the #2 position in a large healthcare company on Thursday.

I delayed providing an update until I had something more specific but each of these opportunities have been dragging along. So, this is the best I can do for now. I appreciate all of your support, encouragement, and prayers. This process is actually quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment