Saturday, May 9, 2009

Job Search -- May 9th

I keep delaying updating this blog so that I have "real" news. Unfortunately, everything continues to move at a glacial pace. I may move from the "shortlist" for the Austin-based job to the "interviewee list" on Monday. I am expecting a conversation this coming week with a Chicago-based company. There are several jobs that I am in the "mix" for that will open up in the month of June. I will be proposing a short-term consulting project for a NY company this coming week. Otherwise, everything else if about networking. I spend much of the week meeting with great contacts and setting up meetings with great contacts. I remain encouraged but am getting a little "antsy" since I would like to get my hands involved in real problem solving again. Thanks for all your support and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment