Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Job Search -- April 7th

Sorry to be tardy but I was waiting until some "real" news became available. Since the previous update, I have continued to "network" heavily. I spend 6-8 hours a day hopping around town or on the phone making connections. I have had no additional phone interviews since the last update. I have identified a large list of companies that I am very interested in pursuing and have made applications to around 10 companies. The good news is that I have been in email conversation with four of them! The only substantive news is that the door on the CA job is closing. They chose to interview the five CA candidates first and found one of them to be ideal. If final negotiations were to collapse this week, they will be bringing me to CA as part of the second group of interviewees. I continue to appreciate all of the assistance each of you have provided and ask for your continued prayers as I navigate through this job search. Congratulations to the many former Zale employees who have landed equal or better jobs in the past two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment