Friday, April 17, 2009

Job Search -- April 19th

There is actually something to report this week. As always, I spent much of the week "networking." I appreciate all those who give of their time, suggest names of individuals to call, mention job openings, or hand deliver my resumes to hiring managers. Here are the particulars: 1) The CA position was filled officially, so I will not be going to CA to interview. 2) The Plano, TX position is no longer an option in that I did not have 10 years of experience in that industry. 3) I met with an executive recruiter and was told that I will be in the shortlist for an Austin CIO position that is presented to a screening committee. 4) I will be introduced to a large PE firm next week that is looking for a CIO to assist them in managing their technology investment in their portfolio companies. 5) I will be in NY next week for four days working on a short consulting assignment. Thank you for your prayers and I will update you next week and hope to report even more forward progress on some other opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment